Copper Rawlings Community Center
40th Street and Avenue B
Office: (806) 767- 2704
Herminia Martinez, Recreation Center Supervisor
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday-Thursday: 8:30 am-8:00 pm
Friday: 8:30 am-5:30 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am-1:00 pm
- After School Program - $10/week and Kids Café - Afternoons During School Year
- Summer Camp - $85/week or $42.50/week if income eligible - Includes field trips, snacks, swimming and more! Register beginning April 1.
- Computer Lab - Youth, Adult and Seniors (no internet)
- Senior Program - Activities and Weekday Lunch at Noon (grant funded)
Senior Lunch and Transportation Programs
- Year Round Leisure Classes - Tex-Mex Cooking (2nd Saturday) and more!
- Fitness Equipment Area - Treadmills, weights and more, Cable TV – Free To Use!
- Special Events – Tamale Workshop(Apr/Nov), Cinco de Mayo Celebration (May), Neighborhood Cleanup, Community Garage Sale, Saturday in the Park (Aug), Halloween Dance (Oct), and Holiday Craft Bazaar (Dec).
- Reservations - Rent our center for your next event!
Center Reservation Information